Westbrooke’s Dino Zuccollo chatted to Bruce Whitfield from Radio 702’s Money Show on the topic of investing in alternatives. The discussion covered a variety of topics, including:
- What are alternative investments?
- Why has there been such a strong move to investing in alternatives globally?
- What are the benefits / potential downsides to these investments?
- Is investing in alternatives necessarily associated with an increase in investment risk?
- Why have South Africans been slower to pick up on the alternative investing trend – how does one access alternatives?
- How do alternatives fit within a wider investment portfolio and what you need to consider before making an investment?
To listen to the full clip, listen below or click here